Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

40 Days of Conscious Awareness- Day 3

DAY 3

I officially need to do two things. #1 more sleep and #2 to write my post the night OF. The day before is foggy when it comes to those little things here or there that I felt were a step in the right direction or being a YES mom.

All I can honeslty remember is that before we left to play at Nana's, our home was clean and I told the girls that their Daddy would think he walked into the wrong house! That RARELY happens :-) I did read my scriptures, but I forgot the calm heart medication. Darn!

I had a great chat with Tiffany from The Power of Moms. I inquired about setting up a retreat here in my area so I wouldn't have to travel to one in Utah and it would be discounted. Well, it's actually free, plus a wee bit of moola for my time. Ye-haw! Anyway, we just went over the things I need to get started on now. I've already found a GREAT location in Rigby at a fellow SAHM's house. It's awesome. Now I just need to find a great sandwhich shop, chair rentals, and a microphone for now. I'm also starting to create a small Retreat Team that will help with logisitcs, mostly on the day of, but some beforehand as well.

I also had the best chat with my brother Patrick! I've decided that we could be awesome friends (kinda hard since he lives on the East Coast) and we're going to be. We've been this far apart since I left for college and he was still in the Navy so we've never really had an extended period of time to because great friends. Bummer! We plan on skyping weekly with the kiddos so they can stay in touch. Very happy about that!

When he was visiting town last week we discoverd a couple of amazing healthy modalities. One was Joy Coaching Laghter Yoga and the other was Energy Healing. A-Mazing. And now I got on this hypnosis education kick so I'm in the GLORY. My favorite thing to do on earth is honestly learning and helping people. I swear Patrick said something about wanting to be a healer. Don't quote me, but he must have because it's like he took the words out of my mouth. I've said the same thing to my Dad. I don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I know I want it be something like that. And I don't mean some voo doo crazy person (though some people will disagree), but I want to truly help those with whom I meet, #1 being my family and loved ones :-D

Okay, off to do something else and resist looking incessantly for a job a don't want, but feel partially the need to find. Gotta do some soul searching here and what will be best for us. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment