Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

40 Days of Concicous Living- Days 3 & 4

DAYS 3 & 4

My mind is getting foggier and foggier as this week goes by and my 'consciousness' is waning. This is what always happens. Gotta keep going, if it there's not a whole lot to report. There are some decent amount of stresses going on with Rob starting a new job and adjusting to our new income. It's going to get a little ugly in some ways, but I absolutely believe this was meant to be and as long as we try to stay close and be team players, we'll pull through this as happy as ever. Biggest thing I need to change ASAP, like NOW is to stop checking out mentally/emotionally. Today is classic. I have no idea how much time I've spent on the computer and it has to stop. So let me get these thoughts out and move on.

Couple of thoughts... I remembered yesterday that I used to have this fear when I was a teenager and perhaps 20 something (still am, just haven't felt this for a long time) that when all was well and going good, 'what is going to happen to make it come crashing down?' I honestly wonder if that's part of the reason I underachieve almost always. If I do that, things can't come crashing down or I can't make as many mistakes! Just thought that was really good to be aware of. I need to let that panicky feeling wash over me and just roll with the punches, be happy for the progress I'm making and don't be so disappointed when it's not as ideal as I'd like.

Played a simple game with Katie yesterday and then Emma, except Emma made her own game up and she LOVED playing with me. Individual time with my girls is so important. A habit I must create. It was really FUN even if it was brief and I know the more I do that, the more I will WANT to do it and the more naturally it will come to me.

Sweet Bri got 3 big stitches on the back of her head last night. Daddy took her because she listens WAAAAY better to Daddy, especially after this week where Mommy's way to close to joining the funny farm due to being overwhelmed. She did great and thankfully they didn't have to wait long at all. Feew! What a trooper, that girl :-> She's our most stubborn and difficult child. The lucky girl gets to be the middlest! But she also has this super sweet and affectionate side that just makes you melt!

Planning for a better day tomorrow and for better weather. Hoping to have a play group at the park if the weather is better. Offered for it to be at our home if it's not nice out, but I did NOTHING to get ready for that (aka attack the toy room) so pray for good weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment